The Dr. Theo and Friedl Schöller Research Center for Business and Society grants research fellowships for outstanding scholars on an annual basis in the following two categories:
• Schöller Senior Fellows for internationally renowned scholars and
• Schöller Fellows for promising early-career scholars (including assistant professors, postdocs and outstanding PhD students)
By its fellowhips, the Schöller Research Center supports research projects of national and international scholars, which are conducted in collaboration with the professors of the School of Business, Economics and Society.
Rights and Obligations of the Fellows
The Dr. Theo and Friedl Schöller Research Center provides funds of up to 50.000 € per Schöller Senior Fellow and up to 20.000 € per Schöller Fellow for the realization of a proposed research project. Schöller Fellows are required to contribute to the research activities of the School of Business, Economics and Society by sharing their experiences and competencies. In addition, the Fellows are expected to
- participate in the annual Award Ceremony of the Schöller Research Center,
- acknowledge the support provided by the Research Center in all publications related to their Fellowship,
- report on the progress and results of their research project on a regular basis.
The Fellows are selected by the Research Center’s Advisory Board by the following selection criteria:
- willingness to engage in on-site cooperation and dialogue in Nuremberg and already existing or intended collaboration with professors of the School of Business, Economics and Society,
- scientific excellence as demonstrated by top-tier publications,
- theoretical rigor and practical relevance of the outlined research project.